Association “Kikinda Short” was established in 2009 in Kikinda as a voluntary, non-governmental and non-profit organization.
The goals of the Association are:
– International and regional networking in the field of arts;
– The creation and development of a multicultural society;
– Encouragement and development of personal creativity;
– Research, analysis and devotion to solutions leading to full artistic representation;
– Affirmation of young and talented people from all areas of arts and sciences;
– Developing and maintaining a democratic society by ensuring of an equal access to knowledge, art and information to all members of society.
In order to achieve its goals the Association does in particular:
– Provide conditions for the implementation of various forms of creative work and its presentation in the field of art, culture, science and knowledge as a precondition for the democratization of society;
– Organize, alone or along with other organizations, festivals, workshops, conferences, seminars and other forms of education in the field of art and culture;
– Publish books and other publications in accordance with the law;
– Participate in similar programs of other organizations and institutions;
– Cooperate with educational and professional associations, institutions and other organizations, and individuals with whom Kikinda Short shares mission and goals at home and abroad.